Big Cove Presbyterian Church is Growing and Building!
Our historic white church was built in 1911. See our history for more details of Big Cove’s timeline over the years.
In 2010 we began plans for a new building to better accommodate our mission to “be disciples who make disciples.” In June 2011, we broke ground for a new multi-purpose church building. Situated across the parking lot from the white church, the building was completed and the dedication celebrated on October 21, 2012. This two-story, handicapped accessible, brick facility currently houses our worship services, classrooms, and church offices. The new building acts as our “mission station” for reaching out into the community to help lift up those in need and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ. We envision further supporting the community by sharing the facility with local self-help and non-profit groups. The white church will be used for special worship services, meeting space, and weddings. This new building represents the first phase of a three-phased building project.
Also located on our property are a picnic pavilion (open to the public during daytime hours) and a playground. Our future vision for the grounds includes outdoor prayer space, as well.